I can't believe David Cook won American Idol. It's about a time a rocker took it. He is so talented. I was mesmerized during the show, were you?
Did you watch all the "extra" shows on Fox Reality? There was "American Idol, Where are they now?" and "25 things you didn't know about Idol" plus the "Idol Extra" marathon last weekend. I got my fill!
What am I gonna do all summer? I can't get committed to any more reality shows. It's too emotionally draining. But I'm going to watch the last episode of Idol Extra tomorrow night. They'll be sure to interview both Davids.
And George Michael! I always have LOVED his singing. He was really good on the show, but the sunglasses - what were they about? And he said something after he sang. It was so jumbled up, I couldn't understand a word. Still, I'm glad they had him on. They must be targeting people my age, huh?
The new Michael Myers movie looks pretty funny, too. Good night!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are a mess! Since you were so emotionally involved, I'm glad your guy won!!!! See you Tuesday night... and a huge THANK YOU for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment