I know I've been lazy about posting to my blog. My REAL excuse is that our internet has been giving us FITS! We're on Wildblue satellite "high speed" internet - cuz we live in the middle of nowhere. And they penalize you if you use too much of it! Isn't that crazy? It's incredibly annoying...so if anyone has any better ideas for a rural internet provider, let me know.
Anyhoo - we saw three snakes on the way home yesterday. Here's a pic of one of them taken from my NEW Blackberry Curve. I LOVE THIS PHONE! I waited a long time to step up to a PDA-type phone. This one is worth every penny.


1 comment:
Nice. Good call on the snake. We mainly have copperheads round these parts. Oh, I did see a rat snake in my barn the other day. good for him. God knows my stupid cats aren't controlling the population!
Post a Comment