Thursday, April 26, 2007

Favorite Beer

Favorite beer: Dos Equis. Best place to drink it: in my front yard watching the dogs sleep.

Why am I writing this? No reason. Just thought I'd share a little info.

Remember your first real job? Remember your first real paycheck? I remember being so proud and so excited about my first paycheck. I think I blew it all back then. I'm still doing that. Thank God tomorrow's payday!

2 comments:

Mitz said...

boring - not at all! THERE IS WIND IN AMARILLO!! by the way - I think Satan invented wind (and finance) I am sorry I didn't get to catch up with you last weekend - I will be back in July and we will plan a meeting - I need to try out that beer
glad your boys are okay!

love you!
mitz

Anonymous Farm Wife said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are my very first comment on my blog. Thanks for reading. You get a gift. This photo for posterity!