
The other day, someone told me three reasons why I should consider being an interpreter for the deaf. I thought they were crazy...but the idea is stuck in my head and won't come out!
We have a budding deaf ministry at our church and I had the pleasure of spending time with six remarkable women (who happen to be deaf or hard of hearing) at a recent women's retreat. My hope and my desire is to get to know these women better.
Anyhow, this recent experience was a complete and total surrender to the Holy Spirit. It was remarkable. Maybe I'm just trying to recapture that beautiful moment. But, maybe, this is where God wants me. This is why he put me here, now, with my own life experiences.
God gives each of us gifts to use. He gave me at least three gifts which I could use if I decided to participate in this ministry.
I am willing to be open to His call. He knows just how much encouragement I need! He will make it happen if it is to be.

2 comments:
HE will make it happen with your willingness and hard work. Blessings on you as you follow the prompting of the Holy Spirit. Most people today seem to fall in love with their beautiful language, but it sounds like you have fallen in love with the people! That attitude the LORD can use, grow and multiply as you yield your body parts to HIM. I do not know you, but it sounds like MY FATHER does and that makes us sisters. So roll up your sleeves sister and see what GOD wants to do with those hands.
Bonnie in FL
uphand@embarqmail.com
Thank you for the beautiful sentiment. You offer me the hope that I need to know that All things are possible with GOD!
Post a Comment