I thought I would have more time when I graduated from school. No such luck. I'm busier than ever...because I think I have more time. And because I have no excuse to say NO.
I fixed a roast beef Sunday and you'd have thought it was the first decent meal I'd cooked in three years. It might have been.
I was definitely more disciplined to blog when I was in school, too. Now I'm too busy watching American Idol, Project Runway and What not to Wear. What a life!
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hahaha - I am soooooo ready to be done but I figure I will do the same thing.....
I miss you and love you! I will be in the rilla for graduation - thinking about having a little grad party on the Friday before!
by the way - we are going to Vegas on the 5th - wish me luck! I NEED IT!
Post a Comment