I've been participating in "the Biggest Loser" at work for the past three weeks. I lost three pounds the first week and have put all but one of them back on.
I hate this. Any suggestions?
I'm trying Jazzercise tomorrow evening. We've had shortened jazzercise workouts at lunch at work. I have enjoyed it and felt like it was a challenging workout. There's no way I'd have the patience to walk for an hour...but I think the jazzercise can keep me engaged for an hour. I just hope I can make it. No caving. I've gotta do it.
Your words of encouragement are greatly appreciated.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Working out can become addictive. It takes about 3 weeks to make a new habit, so keep it up!
Just think of all the beautiful new clothes we can buy in Vegas in July with our new slim bodies!! You can't let me be skinny without ya, can ya??
quiltnut
Post a Comment