
I loved this comic!
Isn't that the truth. I guess that's why Christmas gift cards are so cool. We can use them ourselves after Christmas and get more bang for the buck. Of course, my husband would say that he can give me 40% less! I say NO!
So in Vegas, we went to the zappos.com shoe outlet. It was great. BUT. I found shoe heaven online. This site is even better than zappos!!! Quiltnut - check it out. A little cheaper and I think more variety.
I've actually done too much internet shopping lately. Stuff just too good to pass up.
My favorite internet shopping sites:
onlineshoes.com
amazon.com
soma.com
talbots.com
itunes.com
What are yours? What terrific bargains do you want to brag about?

4 comments:
Not so exciting for you, but I got several outfits for the grandson at thechildrenswearoutlet.com They had pants, shirt, jacket for $6-7 for the whole outfit... also infant gowns for $1!!
did you look into the 1/4" foot for your sewing machine??
quiltnut
The other great sale lately has been fabric at hancocks of paducah. they had 20% off all week, even on the stuff that was already on sale.
also, i got two coupons for 50% off at joanns.
Now, if I can just remember to use them...
quiltnut
Overstock.com is one of my favorites, as is Ebay.
smartbargains.com, amazon.com, hotwire.com (travel!)
Hey, I may not make bingo.. depends on my knee. I'll let you know, k?
Post a Comment