Sunday, January 27, 2008

My last class blog...for archive purposes only.

I've been postponing the final results of my last M.B.A. class because of my ~nightmare~ experience...
You see, I spent about 12 hours on the final exam in my class. It was tough. I really wanted an "A." So by the time grades were posted the day before graduation - and my final grade was a "0," (a ZERO). I was FREAKIN'! I attempted to reach the professor to no avail.
I fretted about it all weekend...What happened? Did I upload the wrong file? Did he not get it? Did I get someone else's grade? Did he just miss posting my grade? Did I really do that poorly on the final? I have to admit that it took a little bit of the joy away from graduation.
(Here I am complaining about a final grade of "B" instead of an "A" - but these things are important to me!)
Thankfully, it was a happy ending. The professor couldn't get e-mails Friday because the university started remodeling his building the minute finals were finished Friday. He responded Monday, I ended up with 141 points out of 150 on the final! Whew! I got an "A" in my last class.
I can breathe a true sigh of relief and sleep now. Thanks for putting up with all my suffering this last semester. I am finished. I am an M.B.A. graduate.

No comments: