Mitz - I don't know how you've done online classes for so long. They are NO FUN! I need social interaction and ass-kissing time with the professor. So I admire you!!!
Anonymous (I know who you are) - Thanks for the kind words. I just don't sleep. or clean house. or watch tv. That's how.
"The cattle are out!" The excuse I frequently heard from my farmer/rancher boyfriend (now spouse of 18 years) as we courted. He was almost always late to dates. But I stuck around because he made (makes) life very interesting. Gonna be late? Say, "the cattle are out. Gotta put em up and they're not cooperatin'."
2 comments:
I am so proud of you! I just don't know how you do it - work full time, raise great kids, and pursue higher education. You are an inspiration!!!!!
Mitz - I don't know how you've done online classes for so long. They are NO FUN! I need social interaction and ass-kissing time with the professor. So I admire you!!!
Anonymous (I know who you are) - Thanks for the kind words. I just don't sleep. or clean house. or watch tv. That's how.
Post a Comment