My son got a new cell phone the other day. He feels pretty special with his mp3/video/camera/internet/etc. phone. I'm still using a 3-year old Nokia that I just adore. I don't want to have to learn how to use a new one, ya know? The buttons will be different, the features will be different, who knows how much more money it'll cost. I'd take an i-phone, but I don't want to spend the money. I get traumatized when I change purses! I dread getting the new phone.
We're in the middle of grain sorghum harvest. It's pretty much all-consuming. Every decision we make for the next couple of weeks will be preceded with the question, "Can we cut today?" If the answer is, "yes," then we make plans to work around harvest. It's a beautiful time of the year. At least Steve took off an hour and a half to watch our 7th grader play football. That was a nice break.
More change. I got a new boss at my full-time job a couple of weeks ago.
Well, I'll keep my nose to the grindstone and keep working...remembering that God wants us all to do everything for His glory - including an 8-hour day at work. We are only on this earth a short time, right? We should make every moment count!
Here goes...1,2,3,4,5,6.....
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
NEW BOSS - WTH????
as for the online courses - they are murder for team work.....trust me....but I am only doing one at a time - it is the only thing I can do without loosing my sanity from lack of social interaction and ass-kissing time...
Mr. Biggs is now the Dept. Manager. His carpool says they don't have room for his head! :)
well well well.......may have to give mr. big shot a call
I think you should give mr b a chance; he may just surprise you.
doubt it... just kidding. After all, Mr. B has such difficult perf. obj.!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm over it, sort of...
Post a Comment