Saturday, September 22, 2007

I want to SCREAM!

I am so thankful that I DO NOT have a headache today. I have had a mild headache for about the past four days...nothing has helped. Except some serious prayers.

Praise God the headache is gone and I feel really well today - physically.

Mentally, I am super stressed. I want to go to Rome. I want to go to Hawaii...for free. But both trips require working my jewelry business. Unfortunately, ANY extra time I have has been spent attending my kids' sporting events or on my FINAL M.B.A. Class. (The prof loads us up with lots of work so that we'll know what it feels like to be an executive. I think I could handle it if I was getting paid for this. But I'm PAYING this guy to torture me. Where's the brains in that?)

To add fuel to the fire, my father-in-law is having a triple bypass on Tuesday. No stress here...

And they're talking a Reduction in Force at work. Steve asks me, will you lose your job? I'm like..."I don't know. I don't think so." I guess if I lose my job, it frees up my time to finish my M.B.A. and to work on my jewelry. :) Aloha! and Arrivederci!

I'm finished with week four of 15 of this class. Thank you, God, for giving me fortitude this fall. Step by step, inch by inch, life moves forward. The suffering makes me a stronger person.

And please, all your extra prayers should go for my pop-in-law. We are very close and I love him. I also know my husband carries a heaviness about it. We are grateful the problem has been id'd and can be fixed.

We just need faith and prayers. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

T - He's on the list.. See you tomorrow. lf