How about life on a small farm in Texas? I really write about pointless, boring things. But feel free to peruse my blog!
Saturday, September 01, 2007
This is for Mitzi!
A photograph of the nutty professor. This is for real. It can be found on the University web site.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HA!! He looks like he has a screw loose... He also looks like one of those that can't deal with the real world, so he makes life miserable for those trying to make it in the real world!! Have a great holiday.... lf
"The cattle are out!" The excuse I frequently heard from my farmer/rancher boyfriend (now spouse of 18 years) as we courted. He was almost always late to dates. But I stuck around because he made (makes) life very interesting. Gonna be late? Say, "the cattle are out. Gotta put em up and they're not cooperatin'."
2 comments:
HA!! He looks like he has a screw loose... He also looks like one of those that can't deal with the real world, so he makes life miserable for those trying to make it in the real world!! Have a great holiday.... lf
fun fun fun :)
don't you love school?
where are the horns??
also - I want to go to get my PhD with you :)
love you!
Post a Comment