Monday, June 18, 2007

Jacksonville Jaguars


It didn't dawn on me until I drove by the NFL Stadium that Jacksonville, Florida is home to an NFL team. I'm clueless when it comes to football. But look at the hotel I'm in. Government work is good if you can get it.

I'm posting from Jacksonville because I'm here for a meeting for work (my other job...besides selling jewelry).

It's a long way from home. I like Florida but I already miss Texas. I love the Lone Star State. I'm a Texas snob and proud of it!

Oh...and one more thing. When I picked up the rental car, Hertz asked me if I wanted a Monte Carlo or a hard-top Mustang with satellite radio.

The Mustang is silver and has 7,100 miles on it. I gotta get me some satellite radio. It is AWESOME. I feel so far behind the times. I'm going to bed.

No comments: