Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hurray! My BLOG is fixed.



It's been almost two months since I last posted anything. Sorry.





I'm at home watching WKRP in Cincinnatti on a Sunday evening. (Perhaps I should be "twittering" instead of blogging.) I used to love this show (the reruns, of course). I'm too young to have watched the original.

I remember the time while I was working at channel 4 that they duct-taped imaginary walls to the floor of my cubicle to make me feel more important. The news director at channel 4 was in a glass office - like a fish bowl. The cubicle walls were red, blue and yellow stripes. Those were the days...

Anyhoo ~ I just got home from a four-day women's retreat that was totally awesome! Words can not describe it. Let me just say that I saw at least ONE miracle every day. And I, myself, was humbled to be the hands, feet, voice, eyes of God. God is AWESOME!

Ask me about it some time.

Love you! Glad to be back.

No comments: