Saturday, December 01, 2007

Living on adrenaline...

We had our monthly jewelry bingo last night. The room was FULL! We probably had about 80 gals there playing bingo and buying jewelry. It was fun. I had three tables working so I was extremely busy. I also got FIVE bookings last night. What a trip!

The bad part is that I was very sick. I thought it was just a cold - but by the time I got home, I had the chills so bad...I drove home with the heater on full blast and my seat heater going. I didn't warm up til about five this morning when my fever finally broke. I shouldn't have been working last night. I should have been home in bed.

I hope I didn't infect anyone. We're supposed to have the Pantex Christmas party tonight...not sure if I'll want to go since I feel this way. But I'm doing a jewelry show at 2 this afternoon - so if I'm gonna work, I might as well play, right?

My nose hurts, my ears hurt, my throat hurts. Yuk. If i'm not better by tomorrow, I'm going to the clinic.

3 comments:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Are you feeling better?

Anonymous said...

nice countdown! Not as cool as mine, but cool nonetheless!!

quiltnut

Anonymous Farm Wife said...

To streakin iron: yes I am feeling better. Whew!

To quiltnut: I was jealous that you had a countdown so I found one, too.