Here's my list of things to do today:
1. Make two batches of jelly for the church turkey dinner.
2. Make two pumpkin pies for the church turkey dinner. (I have to make four because my family will want to eat some, too.)
3. Clean kitchen.
4. Do laundry - I'm out of clean underwear.
5. exercise.
6. Do homework for school (this took about 1.5 hours!)
7. submit jewelry order from Thursday.
8. Close jewelry show from Monday.
9. Prepare news releases for the jewelry open house on Wednesday.
10. Go to post office to mail news releases.
11. Mail jewelry order from last week.
12. Prepare my stuff for tonight's jewelry bingo.
13. Buy jewelry tags for the jewelry open house.
14. shower. (Thank God we have water. It was turned off for several hours yesterday while the city fixed a leak!)
15. Confirm two jewelry shows from last week (this can wait til tomorrow).
16. Get rid of migraine. (Took Imitrex at 10 a.m. - headache was gone by 1:30. Whew!)
Did I ever tell you I love lists?
Check out this blog. It's really cool for listologists.
todolist
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment