Since I've blogged. I miss you all. So as life has been relatively boring but busy lately, here's what I'll do. If you don't know by now, I LOVE lists. I love making them, I love reading them, I love crossing things off of them. You're tasked with reading my lists. Please comment or add your own list! Thanks. XXOO.
5 Favorite foods:
french fries
pizza
beer
cake
ice cream
did I say beer?
5 foods I avoid* when "dieting"
french fries
pizza
beer
cake
ice cream
did I say beer?
*avoid means only allowed once or twice a week
5 favorite songs on my ipod (today...this list has been known to expire)
Gwen Stefani's four in the morning
catholic praise cast podcast
Robert Earl Keen's Amarillo highway
Rock lobster - B52s
Anything by the killers
5 things I want to do before the end of the year
Promote to manager with my jewelry company (lia sophia if you didn't know. Click here to find out how to get free jewelry.)
Go to Vegas
Have a clean house for more than five minutes
Get a new door AND have it installed! (oh...and painted)
replace Stephen's broken window (it's been broken for more than three years...this is a MUST)
My son needs me. So gotta go. Luv ya.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I was thinking of you today - sure miss you!
my playlist (that I need to change before I lose my freakin mind because it has been months and I work out to the same songs now EVERY WEEK) that I will keep even when I change
Bringing Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake (I can hear the gag before I even send)
Sabatoge - Beastie Boys
Gwen Stephani (that one song I can't think of the name but it is really good)
Gwen Stephani (that other song I really like but can't remember the name either)
sorry keeping all of the Prince songs too (except for maybe Cream - never really liked that)
I guess that is the only list I can make - running out of space :)
love you!
please tell the following hi though (one more list):
Laura
Kelli
Katrina
Marlin
Tony
Sheri
Erin
Debra
(I just saw Dennis and Martin -so they are covered)
okay really saying bye this time :) love ya!
Tonya! beer is not a food. Also, I'm sending you an e-mail regarding where my new blog can be found... Love you - LF
OK Mitzer. I said hi to the following:
Laura
Sheri
Erin
Still to go:
Kelli
Katrina
Marlin
Tony
and Debra.
Thanks for letting me make another couple of lists. P.S. ILUVU
don't you work next to the others :)
hahaha - just giving you a hard time :0)
up way too late - trying to solidify HR principles in to my head! ha!
have you seen this - gives you hope eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgI-Qlm6-fQ
OK. I know, I should have taken care of this already. I'm done now. Said "hi" to them all for you. They say "hi" back!
Kelli
Katrina
Marlin
Tony
and Debra.
I'm taking Jarmon's chapter 1 quiz. Fun and games.
I would caricature his photograph...but I don't need to. It's good enough just like it is.
Post a Comment