Friday, May 18, 2007

I lost my sausage

I cracked up this week as I was walking the 1/2 mile path to my building from the parking lot clutching a too-small ziploc bag with an eight-inch red link polish sausage inside. The sausage slipped out of the bag without me knowing so when I got to my office, I noticed the empty ziploc bag. I began to chuckle and backpeddled to the door...just to make sure I hadn't lost it in the building. No such luck. I began laughing my head off at the thought of someone seeing a BIG RED LINK SAUSAGE laying on the sidewalk.

As luck would have it, my fellow coworkers come in about twenty minutes after me. They were getting out of the car when someone said, "It's gonna be a bad day for the person who lost his sausage."

Weird, huh!?! Someone kicked the sausage into the grass. I thought some animal would eat it but it still lays there. It has lost its color. It's brown and shriveled now.

No comments: